Pudding chia z malinami

11 lipca 2017

"I said to the man on the door of my calm let me in 
It's time to begin 
He said, I must go to a town in the midst of it all 
Acoustics enthral 

And now I have come to a place where my frequency's sold 
In Soundwaves of Gold 

The town was cursed by the beats and must dance for their souls 
So it was told but they don't seem to mind 
It's a small price to hold for Soundwaves of Gold"
The Daydream Club, Soundwaves of Gold



250ml mleka migdałowego
50g nasion chia
100g malin
10g wiórków kokosowych
1 płaska łyżeczka pasty z wanilii

kilka malin, listki świeżej mięty


Maliny blendujemy na mus, dodajemy wiórki kokosowe, pastę z wanilii, mieszamy. Do musu dodajemy mleko migdałowe i nasiona chia. Dokładnie mieszamy i rozlewamy do naczyń. Wkładamy do lodówki na kilka godzin a najlepiej na całą noc.

Dekorujemy świeżymi malinami i listkami świeżej mięty.